[TACRAO] Listserv TJC Invites University Partners to Join us for Transfer Tuesdays

Britt Sabota bsab at tjc.edu
Wed Sep 27 11:26:30 CDT 2023

Hi all!

In an effort to ensure Tyler Junior College cultivates broad support for university visits and strong student attendance for our recruiter partners, we are excited to share we have created a Transfer Tuesday event that is marketed to TJC students across multiple channels.

[cid:image004.png at 01D9F09C.CB49B4F0]

The event will be the first Tuesday of each month from 10 am - 2 pm. All are welcome but we do prefer if you let us know which month(s) you'd like to join so we can spotlight your university in our lead-up marketing. Additionally, this will allow us to ensure we have enough tables set up. Here are the planned dates.

October 3
November 7
December 5
February 6
March 5
April 2
May 7

Claim your spot here<https://form.jotform.com/232694593994072>.

We know strong partnerships within our higher education network mean better student outcomes and we look forward to collaborating with you!

Britt Sabota
Director - Records, Reporting & Analytics
Registrar
Office of the Registrar
903-510-3052
[TJC Logo]<http://www.tjc.edu/>