[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Enrollment Reporting Meeting

Hyatt, Melissa J mh07 at txstate.edu
Wed Sep 27 11:02:53 CDT 2023

As mentioned in the May 22nd meeting, we are coming together again on October 9th to discuss Enrollment Reporting! We will have a short question/answer period and break out into vendor specific groups so you collaborate on how to get the most out of your SIS in relation to this topic.

Registration is required and you will be able to submit questions for discussion in the meeting when you register. You can click the link below, go to our site at www.tacrao.org<http://www.tacrao.org/> and click the link on the main page under the Welcome, or you'll find it under Events.

Note the meeting is limited to 300 people but it will be recorded. The link to the meeting will be included in your confirmation and you will be required to login as this is for members only. If you have any questions, please let me know!

REGISTER NOW!<https://tacrao.memberclicks.net/enrollment-reporting-webinar>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9F12B.1C21DF90]
Melissa Hyatt
Associate University Registrar
VPIT, TACRAO, 2022-2024
Chair, Veteran Advisory Council
Texas State University
Phone 512-245-2727
Web www.txstate.edu<http://www.txstate.edu/>
www.registrar.txstate.edu<http://www.registrar.txstate.edu/>

Staying positive does not mean things will turn out okay. Rather it means you will be okay no matter how things turn out. -Unknown