[TACRAO] Listserv It's Time to Register for the Annual Conference- Don't Miss the Early Bird Pricing

Jennifer Beal jbeal at nctc.edu
Thu Sep 7 14:20:44 CDT 2023

Greetings TACRAO Members,

We are excited to let you know that registration is open for the Annual TACRAO Conference, set to take place in Denton, Texas, from October 29th to November 1st.

With the start of a fresh budget season, this is a prime moment to consider investing in your professional growth. The Annual TACRAO Conference provides a platform for knowledge exchange, networking, and collaboration that can truly impact your work.

Take advantage of the Early Bird Special rate of $295, available until October 6th. This is a cost-effective opportunity to be part of an event that promises insights, connections, and valuable takeaways.

Your participation is not only a contribution to your own development but also to the collective learning of our community. As the new budget cycle begins, allocating resources to opportunities like the TACRAO Conference can be a strategic move toward progress.

To register for the conference, please visit www.tacrao.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__linkprotect.cudasvc.com_url-3Fa-3Dhttp-253a-252f-252fwww.tacrao.org-26c-3DE-2C1-2C-5F6uxu1aH2XCEXEwTkLDcAProikCaWoWUeAiZkeKpFLodSXkJTpIjzZc76RlqPyAAkCu85AIgkqeqSZ3lkbbaH3KpQZ5orgafOoeByNsqllEOnUE-2C-26typo-3D1&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=I5YAMwFgAgaY2rilfEwjbTLRse_iKr-aTbHmBLYj-3m2YVDGEgydi4OYtgjaDzJI&s=90QTbp0zNNJb9A6CELcS218oreAF5ruAyWc8JPPWY2Q&e= >. Should you have any questions or require assistance, feel free to contact our Registration Committee at jbeal at nctc.edu.

We look forward to your participation at the Annual TACRAO Conference. Let's make this budget season a launchpad for personal and professional advancement.

With enthusiasm,

TACRAO Conference Registration Committee
www.tacrao.org

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer.