[TACRAO] Listserv Change of College Representative

Jasmine Taylor jatay2 at pdx.edu
Wed Sep 6 12:58:57 CDT 2023

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to see if it would be possible
to send out on the listserv the change of a college rep for the college
fairs coming up. I am happy to email each school but I wanted to see if it
would be a good idea to announce it through the listserv. Please let me
know your thoughts and if you have any questions.

*Thank you,*

*Jasmine Taylor*
Admissions Counselor Multicultural Recruitment & Outreach
Undergraduate Office of Admissions
Portland State University
*Pronouns: She/Her/Hers *|(503)-725-3490| pdx.edu <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.pdx.edu_&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=VEgCbjLTjb66IT6Sx_zBU_imjbs61b4KgM1gkNFBooQSIDLHYuG2mHO-RX_PZ5i_&s=Xh6P-oLtVOmSovFAnC3FPpjaTKvTR3a5ZgQZ44Xxq8E&e= >
Admissions questions? Book an appointment with me!
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.pdx.edu_admissions_jasmine-2Dtaylor&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=VEgCbjLTjb66IT6Sx_zBU_imjbs61b4KgM1gkNFBooQSIDLHYuG2mHO-RX_PZ5i_&s=mQTfQv3MCUU5Ghp9-mMFIp-GyMLAmJ9svUfD3U8Ej4U&e= >

Portland State University sits on the traditional and ancestral homelands
taken by force from the Multnomah, Kathlamet, Clackamas, Tumwater, Watlala
bands of the Chinook, the Tualatin Kalapuya, and many other indigenous
peoples of the Columbia River. *By recognizing these communities, we honor
their legacies, their lives, and their descendants*