[TACRAO] Listserv lost colleague - Betty Garrett

Hall, John jhall at mail.smu.edu
Mon Sep 4 13:06:13 CDT 2023

Jean -
Thanks for sharing this sad news. Betty was a lovely, gracious person who always had a kind word. She was very active in TACRAO and was recognized with TACRAO Honorary Membership. She was a friend and mentor. I always looked forward to visiting with her.
It is hard for me to recognize that she retired over 30 years ago.
Kindest regards,
John