[TACRAO] Listserv Apply Texas SPAM Applications

Sandra Cox scox at angelina.edu
Thu Oct 26 09:54:44 CDT 2023

Angelina College also struggles with this.  I'm no longer in Admissions,
but hear the horror stories.  Our IT department wrote a script to check the
Apply Texas applications for fraudulent information prior to importing them
into our system.  They also do the same with our internal applications.

--

Sandra Cox
*Registrar*

  (936) 633-5211
  PO Box 1768
      Lufkin, TX 75902

--
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message is confidential communication
intended only for the named addressee, is covered by the Electronic