[TACRAO] Listserv T.5.8 Hot Topics: Commencement 6k-15k

Paige Bussell Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu
Thu Oct 26 09:33:13 CDT 2023

Hi TACRAO!

It is only 3 days until we come together to share our knowledge and learn about the great things we are all doing at our institutions!
Please send me any agenda items you would like to discuss if you plan to join us Tuesday at 2:15 PM in the Palomino room to discuss Commencement for institutions with 6k-15k enrollment!

I look forward to seeing  everyone! 😊

Thank you!
Paige

Paige Bussell | University Registrar
TACRAO 2022-2023 Past President
Enrollment Management
Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu<mailto:Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu>

Mail: P.O. Box 3011 | Commerce, TX 75429
Ship: 2600 South Neal Street | Commerce, TX 75429
Tel: 903.468.3209 | Fax: 903.886.5888 | www.tamuc.edu<http://www.tamuc.edu/>

[TAMUC logo]<https://www.tamuc.edu/>