[TACRAO] Listserv Banner Schools: PIN process

Courtney Wilson courtney.wilson at angelo.edu
Wed Oct 11 15:05:17 CDT 2023

We previously used holds (which always seemed to be difficult for everyone to understand?!) and were able to adjust our processes last spring to use pins instead. We were very happy with the outcome. Not having the holds drastically reduced our phone calls from both students and advisors who were confused about actual start dates of registration.

Currently IT has a script to create a POPSEL for us then we run SFRAPIN. We're only going through this for the second time, so we might have more feedback once registration opens again on October 30.

Courtney Wilson
Director of Registrar Services, Office of the Registrar
Angelo State University
Member, Texas Tech University System
ASU Station #10898
San Angelo, TX 76909-0898
Phone:  325-486-6726
Fax:  325-942-2553
Courtney.Wilson at angelo.edu<mailto:Courtney.Wilson at angelo.edu>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.angelo.edu&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=2yQ7MvQhxQDIFPa-lxdFGJblBvHZtNeAxd9Tzx-37IHVaAaKQdooZEXf0QjPsoy2&s=aOf_fjKvoCaAbuShi8iIhNo-2rdAzuuDaZUrHb9jC7k&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.angelo.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=2yQ7MvQhxQDIFPa-lxdFGJblBvHZtNeAxd9Tzx-37IHVaAaKQdooZEXf0QjPsoy2&s=gAsBsUbkO8AuoJQYj3Wl2kIfPdVGA_JxbFBGcKFLfJw&e= >