[TACRAO] Listserv [EXT] International transcript evaluation

Ewing, Veronica Veronica.Ewing at untdallas.edu
Mon Feb 27 11:41:11 CST 2023

Good morning, Cynthia this is a blurb from the website. If you click on the SpanTran link you will be able to see the form with the cost for the services.
SpanTran is our recommended international transcript evaluation service. They have created a custom application for the University of North Texas Dallas that will make sure you select the right kind of evaluation at a discounted rate. You can access their application SpanTran Application - University of North Texas Dallas<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__spanside.secure.force.com_SpantranApplication-3FId-3D4f3100d4-2D45b3-2D4dcd-2D8404-2D729ebd2bcd8b&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=V6MhVv7kETnX1a45QX6Ap8865e3EI_r0PL3XsJIaH8Y9XZ3qlwFJwkIcXR4DyO5p&s=JkGSwiIe1eh4Jnbw38TfAqEhkDKnEV2neonacWpn-nE&e= >

Respectfully,
Ms. Ewing

Veronica Ewing, M.Ed. | Graduate Admissions Associate,
UNT Dallas -  Graduate Recruitment and Admissions