[TACRAO] Listserv [External] Re: Mid-Semester Break

Rondot, Joan Joan.Rondot at sjcd.edu
Sun Feb 5 15:32:33 CST 2023

Three days off during the week of Thanksgiving only.

Sent from Joan's iPhone

On Feb 5, 2023, at 11:02 AM, GRIFFITH, REBECCA <REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. Please forward this email to techsupport at sjcd.edu<mailto:techsupport at sjcd.edu> if you believe this email is suspicious.

TCC does not have a mid-semester break in the fall term but we do not hold classes the week of Thanksgiving.

Rebecca Griffith
District Director of Admissions and Records
Tarrant County College | TREF 3110
300 Trinity Campus Cir | Fort Worth TX 76102
817 515 1581