[TACRAO] Listserv Change is a good thing

Betsy Gooding bgooding at ntcc.edu
Wed Dec 20 13:08:19 CST 2023

Dear TACRAO,

Just a quick note to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed getting to know so many of you through my interactions with the ETACRAO and state organization. My years as registrar at NTCC are closing with 2023, and beginning January 1, 2024 our transcript will bear the signature of Lupe Torres. I know that you will embrace her and provide so much knowledge and many friendships as she begins this new role.

As for me, I’m going to the house. 😊 I have loved serving our students, but it’s time to love on my grandbabies and spoil my husband a little. I wish you all many blessings, much love, and lots of laughter as you celebrate this holiday season!

All the best,

Betsy Gooding
Registrar
Office: 903.434.8139 | Fax: 903.434.4429
[NTCClogo-horizontal-withbrand]
[cid:image003.png at 01DA3342.E0A77560]