[TACRAO] Listserv Banner schools - Residency Status: Incorrect Non-Resident

Martinez, Jerry MartinezJe at wcjc.edu
Thu Dec 7 13:08:28 CST 2023

Hope everyone is winding down nicely.

Anyone seeing an increase of Non-Resident status being assigned incorrectly in Banner?  We're seeing an increase in our residency statuses not following our rules in SZACARL.

At the November TACRAO conf., Banner Users session on the last day, an institution shared that county codes, residency codes, applications were not being populated/processed correctly.

Anyone else experiencing/experienced this? How did you resolve?

Thanks!

Jerry

Jerry Martinez | Dean of Enrollment Management and Registrar

Wharton County Junior College | 911 Boling Highway, Wharton, Texas 77488

979.532.6965 | martinezje at wcjc.edu

[cid:a4a8e0ab-5fa6-4145-a7a0-bff535c59bd3]