[TACRAO] Listserv [EXTERNAL] Embossing Seal/Stamp

David Short wdshort at lamar.edu
Wed Apr 19 08:46:18 CDT 2023

We use a local print shop.

W. David Short

Registrar

Lamar University

409-880-8060

________________________________
From: TACRAO <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> on behalf of Brandi.Havens <Brandi.Havens at clarendoncollege.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 2:11 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu <tacrao at mailman.tamuc.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [TACRAO] Listserv Embossing Seal/Stamp

Where does everyone order their Embossing Seal/Stamps?  We need to order new ones and I am looking for a place to get the best ones for our money.

[BrandiHavensW]

For more information please visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mimecast.com&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=k3Hz4NRjgN4m2aPQKn0iLVcrSykDuWV8H0BGvRhCT5uDpBMZvHm4jcs1uPl-O375&s=xxINzxP19pUK5-Hj2a6K0FYUgrhon2UxpnUufR9MESs&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mimecast.com_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=k3Hz4NRjgN4m2aPQKn0iLVcrSykDuWV8H0BGvRhCT5uDpBMZvHm4jcs1uPl-O375&s=A1zxk2Lm21fuwt_wIiVrlT-fC0yEXaRrWkBx6b3MypM&e= >
**ALERT** This email originated outside Lamar University. Do not click links, open attachments, or respond unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe.

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.