[TACRAO] Listserv Meeting Info

Susie Thiessen thiessen_s at utpb.edu
Fri Apr 7 09:26:45 CDT 2023

I just realized my email didn't go out yesterday morning.... I swear outlook is out to get me. UGH yes let me send that out. Do you want me to include the Dallas College change?

And to email the listserv, it's just to tacrao at tamuc.edu<mailto:tacrao at tamuc.edu>!

Warm Regards,

Susie Thiessen, M.S.
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Assistant Director of Admissions
TACRAO HSR Chair
Office of Admissions
The University of Texas Permian Basin
W: (432) 552-2672 | C: (432) 200-9307
www.utpb.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.utpb.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=JqKqMz3RjBIYnkoNteWubAxsAf6tEnDSdnulf_yxmsWCcic5aAUje1vWb8rAZxD1&s=Qx-oUyhTQADRI5XnLrc8KHpz5UR0ufoy7FHSUpZdAVU&e= >
[cid:c0caf785-3b71-45ee-9809-408249ebe5fa]
Disclaimer: This e-mail message is intended for
the personal use of the recipient(s) named above.
please notify the sender immediately.