[TACRAO] Listserv [EXTERNAL] Calendars

Ramiro Hernandez ramiro.hernandez at utsa.edu
Wed Sep 21 14:39:05 CDT 2022

Hi, Erika:

I do realize that many institutions calculate this differently, but I've commonly known this calculation to be done according to the number of weeks in a term. From a recent Desk Review that I was a part of, it seems that's the practice THECB generally accepts - by the week. So long as there is a meeting day in the week, that week counts.

I hope that makes sense.

I'd also appreciate if anyone can provide more insight on this.

Kindly,

Ramiro