[TACRAO] Listserv Apply Texas Issue

Rondot, Joan Joan.Rondot at sjcd.edu
Fri Sep 9 09:37:24 CDT 2022

We are having an issue receiving all of our transmitted applications.  Our IT tells me it is the result of an Apply Texas segment change.  We use EDI Smart to process applications.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Segment in this position is not standard:
                Segment                                                                              = [RQS|AQ|ZZ|PERKINS SWITCHES||YY]
                Transaction key                                = [222501844]
                Message/transaction set              = [189]

Joan Rondot
San Jacinto College
Associate College Registrar | Student Records Management
13735 Beamer Road, S11-215
Houston, TX  77089
Direct: 281-669-4737 |
[Aspen Finalist 2021]