[TACRAO] Listserv College Week!

Amy Pennell amy.pennell at rockwallisd.org
Fri Sep 2 08:50:40 CDT 2022

Hello,
Rockwall ISD is having their College Night September 12th and we wanted to reach out and let you know we would love to have you stop by Dr. Gene Burton College & Career Academy that week or any week that will work during our lunches here.
Please feel free to reach out if you would like to come!

Thank you,
Amy Pennell

Amy Pennell

Secretary for  Counselor
Dr. Gene Burton College and Career Academy
469-698-0660 x 6607

[IHeartRockwall Logo]

This LEA in support of school districts and Career and Technical Education Programs, does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, color, age or national origin in its educational programs, activities, or employment as required by Title IX, Section 504 and Title VI.

This LEA, para assistar distritos escolar y su Programa Educacional de Carerra y Technologia no discriminan en base a sexo, disabilidad, raza, color, edad u origen nacional en sus programas educativos, actividades, o empleo como lo requiere el Titulo IX, Seccion 504 y Titulo VI.