[TACRAO] Listserv Diploma Tube Contents

Webb, Elizabeth ewebb at umhb.edu
Tue Jan 25 16:49:30 CST 2022

Happy Tuesday,

For schools that do not give out diplomas at the graduation ceremony, what type of information do you give the students? We currently hand students a diploma tube with a congratulatory letter inside but, looking to update our practices.

Elizabeth Webb
Registrar
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
BOX 8425
254-295-5032 (office)
254-295-5052 (Fax)
ewebb at umhb.edu<mailto:ewebb at umhb.edu>

[logo]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.umhb.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=hH9GkOQ8ME8cCHY0IqnVoM2qU21Vt05J7qr8nRXvn4w&s=L_GRrt1kvl-UiYV7HO5kKJQnVcZId4zFz-N6eU8HJ4o&e= >
****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE****
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.