[TACRAO] Listserv Texas A&M University open positions: Regional Advisor II

Alcala, Janie G jalcala at tamu.edu
Mon Jan 24 15:44:39 CST 2022

Texas A&M University is hiring.

Job Information:
Title:  Regional Advisor II (R-045255)
Institution:  Texas A&M University, College Station, TX

Locations:  We have several Regional Advisor II, opportunities available in various locations across the state of Texas.
You will be asked to indicate your location preference(s) when submitting an application. Availability in these locations may change as positions are filled.
Locations/regions:

  *   Arlington, TX
  *   Austin, TX
  *   Houston, TX
  *   Pharr, TX/McAllen, TX
  *   San Antonio, TX

The Regional Advisor II, is responsible for the development and implementation of admissions, financial aid, and early outreach strategies that enhance the identification, recruitment and enrollment
of prospective students interested in attending Texas A&M. Expertise in the application of such knowledge, in the form of large group presentations, one-on-one meetings, and programming initiatives,
is essential. We are looking for individuals skilled in time management, schedule planning, data input and the protection of confidential information according to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented position, and will have a foundational commitment to the success of the division. Our selected candidate will subscribe to and support our commitment
to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (IDEA) as stated above. If this sounds like the team for you, we encourage you to apply to join us.

Required Education and Experience:

  *   Bachelor's degree or any equivalent combination of education and experience
  *   Two years of related experience in student services, admissions, recruitment, or financial aid

Apply on line.
Website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com_en-2DUS_TAMU-5FExternal_job_Houston-2DTAMU_Regional-2DAdvisor-2DII-5FR-2D045255&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=5gsnFqMnkB4fYSi423QhyEUjHsP8VlzqClUFzNhRy5E&s=Sk2J4gbje4rG-PSC1wOM78xY1r4vGTHoflhtR0AIZBc&e=

Janie Alcala '00 | Associate Director
Undergraduate Recruitment, Division of Academic & Strategic Collaborations|Texas A&M University
1265 TAMU | College Station, TX  77843

Tel. 210.478.8326 | Fax. 210.222.2635 | jalcala at tamu.edu<mailto:jalcala at tamu.edu>
TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY
admissions.tamu.edu  | aggiebound.com
@Aggiebound: Twitter<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_aggiebound&d=DwMFAg&c=u6LDEWzohnDQ01ySGnxMzg&r=1FnfT-xgxp0a7-d18XhXBA&m=PU_zcvlCGoM54TTaONu8Ztq22pQrOAxZWxXG5T5ri0M&s=ropmQh6EYSWaB0DW4p0zGZYpI8OTDHh8wVas65LTpUY&e=> | Instagram <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.instagram.com_aggiebound_&d=DwMFAg&c=u6LDEWzohnDQ01ySGnxMzg&r=1FnfT-xgxp0a7-d18XhXBA&m=PU_zcvlCGoM54TTaONu8Ztq22pQrOAxZWxXG5T5ri0M&s=ZZI9g09KiKIBcjOcZff6WkbtxFgehEzwOSBM9QZl5xE&e=> | YouTube<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_channel_UCNj80IFSnLv5SOHhmSzp-2Duw&d=DwMFAg&c=u6LDEWzohnDQ01ySGnxMzg&r=1FnfT-xgxp0a7-d18XhXBA&m=PU_zcvlCGoM54TTaONu8Ztq22pQrOAxZWxXG5T5ri0M&s=38mq0EO0ebrW7rBdT1wBEXNujBqevBbzCFwKc59s-PU&e=> | Snapchat<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.snapchat.com_add_aggiebound&d=DwMFAg&c=u6LDEWzohnDQ01ySGnxMzg&r=1FnfT-xgxp0a7-d18XhXBA&m=PU_zcvlCGoM54TTaONu8Ztq22pQrOAxZWxXG5T5ri0M&s=96-gRnbSJlNtUNk8Q4zlAt_NK2xcWMHCwgsVirIK92U&e=>