[TACRAO] Listserv Ohio University - Associate Registrar for Operations

Poch, Eric M eric.poch at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 13 13:20:02 CST 2022

Good afternoon fellow colleagues,

I hope the new year finds you doing well. One of my colleagues from Ohio University reached out to me regarding a current Associate Registrar for Operations job posting at his institution. Ohio U. is encouraging qualified candidates to apply. Prior to working at UT, I worked for many years in higher education in the state of Ohio and really valued the Office of the University Registrar at Ohio University. They routinely had a strong presence in OACRAO (Ohio Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers) and were trusted and helpful colleagues.

Here's the URL to the job posting: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ohiouniversityjobs.com_postings_39902&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=siGv6lzPzCLu60uH8XwPm9qSimp7KM-Zjg1_m06NRa8&s=OlVbB6mzwC_O_kr05y7ySttKJkTwAgMWi7pOgINmLoc&e=

Please pass this information on to anyone who you believe might be interested and a good candidate for this position.

Thanks,

Eric

Eric M. Poch, M.S. | Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar | The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7216, Austin, TX 78713-7216 |registrar.utexas.edu
512-475-6090 | eric.poch at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:eric.poch at austin.utexas.edu>