[TACRAO] Listserv Summer Transient/Non-Degree Seeking

TOLLIVER, Madelyne Madelyne.Tolliver at victoriacollege.edu
Wed Jan 5 15:56:58 CST 2022

Good afternoon,

Yes, we do have a Transient Admissions Status at Victoria College.  We have a Transient Student Approval Form that we use that requests if a student is TSI complete in the three areas.  We do not require the student to submit a transcript nor do they have to complete any advising task.

[cid:image002.png at 01D8024C.DDB92CA0]

Madelyne Tolliver
Director of Admissions & Registrar
Admissions & Records

Phone: (361) 572-6400
Fax: (361) 582-2525

Victoria College
2200 E. Red River Street
Victoria, TX 77901
VictoriaCollege.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.victoriacollege.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=8Bcorw1gRz3WPW0Gi4Kc3gO4-hShFrExCG0b5EaIcj0&s=drGygc2PPzPl8D8qAunvBIQ5ZGscpwg3YhmOijF3Zc4&e= >

How did we do?  Take a short Admissions Satisfaction Survey<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__research.victoriacollege.edu_s3_Welcome-2DCenter-2DSurvey&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=8Bcorw1gRz3WPW0Gi4Kc3gO4-hShFrExCG0b5EaIcj0&s=AByVogCghRJQKmZoGf8Tt5Zy3YnDZ8Ygpmc3g0EOkR0&e= > to let us know.  Your feedback is valuable to us!