[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Voting Starts Today

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Mon Aug 22 12:38:52 CDT 2022

Greetings TACRAO friends!

In cooperation with VOTENOW, the 2023 TACRAO Election starts today! If you are a member in good standing, you will receive your ballot asking you to vote for the following Executive Committee positions and the 2023 N&E Committee:

President-Elect
Vice President for Technology
Vice President for Records and Registration
Treasurer

You will also be asked to choose four members to serve on the Nominations and Elections Committee next year.

If you do not receive your ballot today, check your spam/junk mail for the email. The email is from: TACRAO Ballot <elections at vote-now.com<mailto:elections at vote-now.com>>

Our strong slate of qualified candidates was formulated by nominations from the membership.  The ballot also allows for write-in candidates.

Voting will be open until noon on August 29 (next Monday),  but I encourage you to vote early.  Please note that some of the positions are contested (more than one candidate) so it's especially important to remember that your vote counts.

If you have any questions about the voting process, please contact Paige Bussell<mailto:Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu>, President of TACRAO.  For any technical issues, please contact support at vote-now.com<mailto:support at vote-now.com>.

Sent on behalf of the 2021 N&E Committee.

Cordially,

Rebecca Griffith (Becki)
District Director of Admissions and Records | Enrollment and Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College District | Office: TREF 3110
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX 76102
817 515 1581 | rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>