[TACRAO] Listserv Adios, Amigos

Jean Stuart jeanstrt37 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:40:12 CDT 2022

Oh Bobbye,  what a great farewell - and it reflects what I’ve always seen
in you!  Congratulations.  Only one word of advice.  Well, two.   Stay
busy!  Get involved and keep moving.

Funny thing.  My first job in academia was at McMurry.  I was Secretary to
the Dean of Men and he was the VA certification officer then - so I did the
certifications and he signed them.  Of course, I was also a student too.
I’d hate to tell you how many years ago that was.

Jean Stuart