[TACRAO] Listserv Assistant Registrar for Athletic Compliance

Graham, Ms. Erika EGRAHAM at tarleton.edu
Mon Aug 8 08:25:40 CDT 2022

Hey folks,

Hope everyone is doing well as we gear up for another school year!

The Office of the Registrar at Tarleton will be gaining a new position: Assistant Registrar for Athletic Compliance. With our move to Division I, we are strategically preparing for the anticipated volume of student athletes. To provide context, we are now in the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) and currently have 14,000 students and growing.

My questions for y'all:

  *   If you have an ARAC, what is their workload like?
  *   Do they have peak/slow periods? When do those occur?
  *   Does this position ever assist with other areas in the office? Or do they do a little bit of everything but solely for athletes?
  *   Any advice on the structuring/reporting/etc. is much appreciated.

Thanks all!

Best,

[cid:image001.png at 01D6E430.6B0E49F0]
Erika Graham, M.Ed.