[TACRAO] Listserv New Position

Fisher, Nichole NICHOLE.FISHER at tcu.edu
Wed Aug 3 11:15:23 CDT 2022

Congrats!

Nichole

[cid:image003.png at 01D7EB7E.A45D3EE0]

Nichole M. Fisher, Ed.D.
UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
TCU BOX 297004
FORT WORTH, TX 76129
(o) 817-257-7829
nichole.fisher at tcu.edu<mailto:nichole.fisher at tcu.edu>

From: TACRAO <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of Troy G. White
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 11:00 AM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu <tacrao at mailman.tamuc.edu>
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv New Position

[EXTERNAL EMAIL WARNING] DO NOT CLICK LINKS or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Good morning, friends!

It is with great excitement and humbleness that I have accepted the position of University Registrar at the University of Texas at Tyler. My last day at ETBU will be August 26, and I will begin my new appointment on September 1. My time at ETBU has been wonderful and I will miss many colleagues there. I am eager to begin this new chapter and to continue my involvement with TACRAO for many years to come!

See you soon!

Troy

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lh5.googleusercontent.com_Aird-2DFO5xehLN5DRDQdd2SnbfQbQ-5Ff-2DjvVNrtPHLzqETgY-2DOl-5FxG-5F9-2Dhg7Uqw-2Dre7DuatmszZnrs3fwraVmZpN9PaqhtVaMDE2SmokLrrty6Z381Ez-5FuzO9uo-5F2dk-2Dp5XmcCHXdU&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=9OWxc7S2Mv4Y2GJahBDEbj_MWZpruvreUoznYEgfw8uyZwDZvNlofp6FuLLjtv5A&s=H5mCdkt06vXGBvQAQ3nrZ8s8vtP1ZhxQnOpm5vCVX2c&e= ]

Troy G. White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
East Texas Baptist University
903.923.2060 | tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>
To Schedule an Appointment<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__etbu.as.me_-3FappointmentType-3D172898&d=DwMFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=GH_YVzR2QUl5d0VQuR1H-a7aE6cEf8EnuyVsNriE7QR1lv5Rfnr4aGg7UQRP7MSx&s=c7p-gaYbpJr653Vk5zEWgkUhX7OOaQJg7UW-MYnyOwo&e=>

This e-mail, including files and attachments, is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information of East Texas Baptist University. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.