[TACRAO] Listserv New Position

Kincannon, Mary m.kincannon at tcu.edu
Wed Aug 3 11:01:11 CDT 2022

Congratulations, Troy!!

Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 3, 2022, at 11:00 AM, Troy G. White <tgwhite at etbu.edu> wrote:

Good morning, friends!

It is with great excitement and humbleness that I have accepted the position of University Registrar at the University of Texas at Tyler. My last day at ETBU will be August 26, and I will begin my new appointment on September 1. My time at ETBU has been wonderful and I will miss many colleagues there. I am eager to begin this new chapter and to continue my involvement with TACRAO for many years to come!

See you soon!

Troy

[image001.jpg]

Troy G. White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
East Texas Baptist University
903.923.2060 | tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>
To Schedule an Appointment<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__etbu.as.me_-3FappointmentType-3D172898&d=DwMFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=GH_YVzR2QUl5d0VQuR1H-a7aE6cEf8EnuyVsNriE7QR1lv5Rfnr4aGg7UQRP7MSx&s=c7p-gaYbpJr653Vk5zEWgkUhX7OOaQJg7UW-MYnyOwo&e=>

This e-mail, including files and attachments, is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information of East Texas Baptist University. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. _______________________________________________
TACRAO mailing list
TACRAO at tamuc.edu