[TACRAO] Listserv Diploma Printing Suggestions

Husband, Carl chusband at Lee.Edu
Thu Sep 30 11:54:35 CDT 2021

Good Afternoon,

I hope everyone is doing well!

For those of you who print diplomas in-house, do you have any suggestions on a quality printer to purchase?  We currently print in-house and have a dedicated printer, but we are potentially looking to upgrade to a printer that would better meet our needs.

Kind Regards,

Carl Husband, Ed.D.
Registrar
Admissions & Records
chusband at lee.edu<mailto:chusband at lee.edu>

CARES Team / Core Member
www.lee.edu/bit/
Referral Form LINK<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cm.maxient.com_reportingform.php-3FLeeCollege-26layout-5Fid-3D2&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=2YZkNi5yh19mJDKgHn8nLRYY4gv0-GG8CCxYEvNmzjg&s=dCDb2MMywJYrbuJjZwkARQI6SCpVBj4f4NYxfLllMp0&e= >

[emailSignatureLogo]