[TACRAO] Listserv Where, oh where, can it be?

Brown, Bobbie Bobbie.Brown at ttu.edu
Wed Sep 29 15:31:24 CDT 2021

Good afternoon, TACRAOans!

We are in need of those in Central Texas to help us find the Battle of the Regions Texas-shaped plaque/trophy. The trophy was last seen in Galveston, Texas.

Where, oh where, could it be?

If you know of the whereabouts, please contact me at bobbie.brown at ttu.edu<mailto:bobbie.brown at ttu.edu>.

We appreciate any help… because all the other regions will vie for it in Lubbock in November!

Thanks!

Bobbie Brown

TACRAO 2021 LAC Co-chair

Get Outlook for iOS<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aka.ms_o0ukef&d=DwIF-g&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=SSpbkwh9u3fSn1U32CJRfIxaGWVPQhsTfbISSwotCTw&s=_Qw9WQVa1Wx9xOW6LMU56A7VeuwzF0Y5hKM5Fns2KpM&e= >