[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Hall, John jhall at mail.smu.edu
Tue Sep 28 22:55:58 CDT 2021

Dear Mary -

Congratulations on your stellar 38 year career at TCU!

When I was active in the business, I always appreciated your advice, guidance and support. Since being retired, I've greatly valued your ongoing friendship.

Best wishes for much enjoyment in the coming years.

Welcome to the North Texas Mossbacks.

Kindest regards,

John