[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Lothringer, Robert rlothringer at mail.smu.edu
Tue Sep 28 17:24:34 CDT 2021

Hi Mary-

We took a vote, and your request to retire is denied. It’s too soon for all of us who have looked up to you as a leader in our profession to have you leave us now.

You can try again in five years or so. ;)

In all seriousness, congratulations!  You are truly one of those trusted cornerstones of our profession. Hopefully you will continue to come to TACRAO as an honorary member in the future!

Bobby

Sent from my iPhone