[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Kincannon, Mary m.kincannon at tcu.edu
Tue Sep 28 17:14:26 CDT 2021

Thanks, Robert.

Mary W. Kincannon
University Registrar
Texas Christian University
817-257-7829

From: TACRAO <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of Jenkins, Robert
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 5:12 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: Re: [TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

[EXTERNAL EMAIL WARNING] DO NOT CLICK LINKS or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Congratulations.  Here's to many years of health and happiness!

Robert Jenkins, MBA
University Registrar
713 500 3334 (Direct)
713 500 3356 (Fax)
713 500 3388 (Front Desk)

How are we doing?  1 Minute Survey<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uthtmc.az1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5F5dTjulgOTM1FAYl&d=DwMFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=7ye_Uc16n8GWUYcncbQZ1lKNJKPsta1ALT3kX-DTrYc&s=VkuqKMhaHC11VvmvWe6OZaBsJRsUENJMKD9qBiGoL0A&e=>