[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Troy G. White tgwhite at etbu.edu
Tue Sep 28 16:19:05 CDT 2021

You are going to be greatly missed, Mary! I cannot express to you enough the appreciation I have for all of the advice and input you have given me over the years!

Enjoy the next chapter!

Troy

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lh5.googleusercontent.com_Aird-2DFO5xehLN5DRDQdd2SnbfQbQ-5Ff-2DjvVNrtPHLzqETgY-2DOl-5FxG-5F9-2Dhg7Uqw-2Dre7DuatmszZnrs3fwraVmZpN9PaqhtVaMDE2SmokLrrty6Z381Ez-5FuzO9uo-5F2dk-2Dp5XmcCHXdU&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=FPCtzH-__jdB2PD0Y4wui5_PsZfe2HYQusN3HklAVjw&s=n1rNBgc8G_BolWBF1AF_0DiYdknb6SfXp0OSjpzeV5Q&e= ]
Troy G. White, M.Ed.
University Registrar
East Texas Baptist University
903.923.2060 | tgwhite at etbu.edu<mailto:tgwhite at etbu.edu>
To Schedule an Appointment<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__etbu.as.me_-3FappointmentType-3D172898&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=FPCtzH-__jdB2PD0Y4wui5_PsZfe2HYQusN3HklAVjw&s=B9WnC9G82alOINcxXN2Mvq8jwjDkBi9QjswdJYa3FE8&e= >