[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Kincannon, Mary m.kincannon at tcu.edu
Tue Sep 28 16:13:18 CDT 2021

TACRAO Friends,

After 38 years in the Registrar's Office at TCU, I am retiring as Registrar on Thursday, September 30th.

A huge "thank you" goes out to all of you across the state for the freely given wisdom and advice over the years.  But more important than the guidance shared, it is the enduring friendships I have made through TACRAO that makes this association the special group that it is.  I would not have wanted a different set of colleagues on this journey with me.

I wish you all well.

Mary

Mary W. Kincannon
University Registrar