[TACRAO] Listserv Text messaging

Martinez, Jerry Jerry.Martinez at brazosport.edu
Thu Sep 16 09:58:35 CDT 2021

Hi, Jana.

BC uses Full Measure Education for text message notifications, and it's managed by a different office. We've been leveraging this for different Registrar notices. However, we're in the middle of an SIS conversion that will allow functional offices the ability to send individual/batch text messages to students, on demand, using embedded features in functional screens. We're converting to Anthology Student (formally Campus Nexus Student). We are also implementing Anthology Reach (CRM) which has robust communication options (email, texts, tasks, etc.).

Jerry

Jerry Martinez | Director of Admissions and Registrar | Brazosport College
Phone: 979.230.3221 | Fax 979.230.3376 | Email jerry.martinez at brazosport.edu<mailto:jerry.martinez at brazosport.edu>
500 College Drive | Lake Jackson, TX 77566