[TACRAO] Listserv drop/withdraw requests

Jana Boatright jboatright at tamut.edu
Tue Sep 14 12:27:34 CDT 2021

Good afternoon,

I am interested to know which institutions allow students to drop individual course(s) (not fully withdraw) online via the student self-service portal through the last date to drop a course?  We are looking for ways to automate more of our processes, and are interested to know what others are doing.

What are the pros/cons?  How are the relevant areas (financial aid, advising, faculty, etc) notified of the student dropping?

Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Please feel free to email me directly at jboatright at tamut.edu.  Thank you.

Jana Boatright

University Registrar

Texas A&M University-Texarkana

www.tamut.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tamut.edu&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=pZB2WmbqpCI0A0EXb43sNf7jMQET-Qq-m68oYchBFfE&s=XqEi7DvutU9IEzATp5dlrRFQMmk_auvYUSlxYnOj82k&e= >

[cid:b147edfa-c8bb-47fa-aa0d-13d1d2268d0b]