[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Fair - Cisco College

Denise Akins denise.akins at cisco.edu
Wed Sep 8 15:32:21 CDT 2021

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I have already sent
this invite once but I still have about 12 spots still open for the Fair we
are hosting on October 13, 9am-11am in Cisco, TX. Please submit this form
asap to make sure we have room for you. If you have already submitted your
registration or contacted me, there is no reason to submit it again. I will
be sending out letters in a couple of weeks with the details, schools and
number of students attending.

Best of luck to you all. Safe travels and stay well.

Denise
 TACRAO - Cisco College Fair
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_1oaeXy9gCAzGD-2DXXUs8fxdoq-2DopOmKAwusMF2BOXKuPg_edit-3Fusp-3Ddrive-5Fweb&d=DwIBaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=hRYjPr5jEO_BFxQrt_uOXweGvp_VV1MSM6MSICoy3e8&s=eIcPQ9IhNwL-OzfckvyuVOKaRqQlCUh0yQJZQpQ_SY8&e= >

[image: photo]

*Denise AkinsCoordinator of New Student Recruitment*

 254-442-5127 office| 254-271-9883 cell

denise.akins at cisco.edu
101 College Heights, Cisco, TX 76437