[TACRAO] Listserv College Week- Rockwall ISD

Amy Pennell amy.pennell at rockwallisd.org
Fri Sep 3 14:22:24 CDT 2021

Hello Members of TACRAO,
The Rockwall ISD Dr. Gene Burton College & Career Academy will be celebrating College Week all week long September 13th-17th here at the Dr. Gene Burton College & Career Academy. If you would like to come during lunches and set up a table
and answer one on one questions we would love to have you!.

We offer 2 lunches here:
A Lunch is 11:25-11:45-  Students start arriving for lunch as early as 11:00 so feel free to come anytime and set up.
B lunch is from 12:30-1:00 giving you a lunch break from 11:45-12:30.

We are offering this all week long so if you would like to come just let me know so I can schedule you for as many days that week as you would like!

We are happy to be back in person so hopefully we will have a good turnout with our students!

Thank you,
Amy Pennell

Amy Pennell

Secretary for  Counselor
Dr. Gene Burton College and Career Academy
469-698-0660 x 6607

[IHeartRockwall Logo]

This LEA in support of school districts and Career and Technical Education Programs, does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, color, age or national origin in its educational programs, activities, or employment as required by Title IX, Section 504 and Title VI.

This LEA, para assistar distritos escolar y su Programa Educacional de Carerra y Technologia no discriminan en base a sexo, disabilidad, raza, color, edad u origen nacional en sus programas educativos, actividades, o empleo como lo requiere el Titulo IX, Seccion 504 y Titulo VI.