[TACRAO] Listserv Graduation Supply Vendor

Sam Carrell scarrell at uttyler.edu
Tue Mar 30 10:55:32 CDT 2021

UT Tyler gets our cords from National Recognition Products, and we've been quite pleased with what they provide.

Thank you,

Dr. Sam Carrell, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Associate Registrar for Graduation, Curriculum, and Policy
Office of the Registrar
The University of Texas at Tyler
Ph: (903) 565-5925
Fax: (903) 565-5705

[RGB_TheUniversity-FullColor]

UT Tyler Honor Code:  I embrace honor and integrity.  Therefore, I choose not to lie, cheat, or steal, nor to accept the actions of those who do.