[TACRAO] Listserv Updated Bills Spreadsheet

Sam Carrell scarrell at uttyler.edu
Tue Mar 30 10:50:27 CDT 2021

TACRAO Colleagues,

Please see attached an updated bills spreadsheet for the ongoing 87th Legislature. There was a major flurry of movement over the past week, with quite a few bills referred and many getting going in the committee processes. A few are even headed for full chamber hearings, with favorable committee referrals, in the near future.

If you want additional details on any specific bill, clicking the hyperlink in the Excel will give you access to its page on the TLO website, which has a history tracker and updates on actions taken.

There are also House and Senate higher ed committee meetings over the next two days, which I forwarded links to earlier, so please check those out and see if there are any bills you want to catch the opening testimony and discussions on.

Thank you,

Dr. Sam Carrell, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Associate Registrar for Graduation, Curriculum, and Policy
Office of the Registrar
The University of Texas at Tyler
Ph: (903) 565-5925
Fax: (903) 565-5705

[RGB_TheUniversity-FullColor]

UT Tyler Honor Code:  I embrace honor and integrity.  Therefore, I choose not to lie, cheat, or steal, nor to accept the actions of those who do.