[TACRAO] Listserv Graduation Supply Vendor

shirley.dove at cisco.edu shirley.dove at cisco.edu
Wed Mar 24 11:08:09 CDT 2021

I use The Honor Cord Company.  I have had no problems and they have fast
shipping.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__thehonorcordcompany.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=g7l_umoX_-XU_KAtOO4UAGtLY-IJek7p87J-rhOJdYI&s=ExEn4MbZiJ1z_mDyXcb6jxBKoqx1AvhCFgy4DMnlx40&e=

photo

Shirley K. Dove

Director of Enrollment Services/Registrar

Cisco College

101 College Heights

Cisco, TX  76437

Office: 254-442-5134

Fax: 254-442-1449

The Mission of Cisco College is to provide quality, affordable,
educational opportunities to meet the diverse academic, technical and
career needs of the students and communities we serve.
Office hours-Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Friday 8:00 am to 2:00
pm

If you need admissions information please click here to be directed to
the Cisco College admissions page.
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cisco.edu_s_926_index.aspx-3Fsid-3D926-26gid-3D1-26pgid-3D285&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=g7l_umoX_-XU_KAtOO4UAGtLY-IJek7p87J-rhOJdYI&s=GrL9RP0ZfNEiOOCr4VacsdHzqiNjOBS7XoJPkdTfDPo&e= >

Transcript requests are processed online through Credentials Solutions.
Click here to place your online order
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.credentials-2Dinc.com_tplus_-3FALUMTRO003553&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=g7l_umoX_-XU_KAtOO4UAGtLY-IJek7p87J-rhOJdYI&s=0OSCfmM3wp4bs16AroZRjzZ1oBQ32e9GBRlkDD9eGOg&e=  .