[TACRAO] Listserv Legislative Issues Update 3/19

Sam Carrell scarrell at uttyler.edu
Fri Mar 19 17:04:45 CDT 2021

As soon as I sent that, a House Higher Ed Meeting was announced for 9Am on
3/24. There is also a meeting the following day at 8AM, so it appears
they're getting ready to really get things moving.

Thank you,

Dr. Sam Carrell, Ph.D., M.B.A.

Associate Registrar for Graduation, Curriculum, and Policy

Office of the Registrar

The University of Texas at Tyler

Ph: (903) 565-5925

Fax: (903) 565-5705

UT Tyler Honor Code:  I embrace honor and integrity.  Therefore, I choose
not to lie, cheat, or steal, nor to accept the actions of those who do.