[TACRAO] Listserv MIcro-credentialing

McDonald, Hannah K h.mcdonald at tamuct.edu
Mon Mar 8 11:47:22 CST 2021

Good morning everyone,

Does anyone have any policy, catalog statement, etc., about micro-credentialing or digital badges you would like to share? I am really just trying to find a starting place at this point on what I should look for in establishing content.

Thanks,
Hannah

Hannah McDonald
University Registrar
Texas A&M University-Central Texas
1001 Leadership Place|Killeen, Tx 76549
Founder's Hall Rm 216 |254.519.5454

h.mcdonald at tamuct.edu<mailto:h.mcdonald at tamuct.edu>
Office of the Registrar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tamuct.edu_departments_registrar_index.php&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=gguiofHSXwBK0B-_bP4zs9cqB3RbPQ7Y9lW2ztRLAGc&s=JktVI0aXOPO-fof-qVzmE0FbpIN-7qmIRunD5b7HxmA&e= >