[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Summer 2021 Meeting - Registration Open

Justin Schilke, VP for Technology vpit at tacrao.org
Fri Jun 18 15:25:49 CDT 2021

We are pleased to announce that the TACRAO Summer Meeting for 2021 will be
held online on July 13th and 14th.  We have combined both the University and
Community College Meeting into one meeting.

Registration is NOW OPEN!! where attendees will be required to register
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tacrao.memberclicks.net_index.php-3Foption-3Dcom-5Fmcform-26view-3Dngforms-26id&d=DwICAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=JCfn8nL4UAFxdqKhon0ElgLN9KcuB8F2woxHz2ogDVY&s=Y7WDcPjDJHcIgb0-POOBL7UaeF2WN-vJkwrFPTYqDuc&e=
=2090277> ; however, ALL fees will be waived. We will offer individual live
sessions, and those will be recorded and will become available a week after
the meeting is over.  Our agenda will consist of Hot Topics, Legislative
Updates, THECB, and TSI, just to name a few.

Please email any HOT TOPICS to:

*	REGISTRAR TOPICS (4 YEAR and 2 YEAR):  Cynthia Blanco
(cblanco9 at southtexascollege.edu <mailto:cblanco9 at southtexascollege.edu> )
*	ADMISSIONS TOPICS (4 YEAR and 2 YEAR): Sheila Gray
(Sheila.Gray at ttu.edu <mailto:Sheila.Gray at ttu.edu> )

You may register for the meeting by completing the registration form
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tacrao.memberclicks.net_index.php-3Foption-3Dcom-5Fmcform-26view-3Dngforms-26id&d=DwICAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=JCfn8nL4UAFxdqKhon0ElgLN9KcuB8F2woxHz2ogDVY&s=Y7WDcPjDJHcIgb0-POOBL7UaeF2WN-vJkwrFPTYqDuc&e=
=2090277> .

Any additional questions regarding the Summer 2021 meeting can be sent to
Georgina Antillon <mailto:gantillon at utep.edu>  or Cynthia Blanco
<mailto:cblanco9 at southtexascollege.edu> .

We encourage you to make time to attend and hope we see you face to face at
Lubbock in November!

Best Regards,
Georgina Antillon, Co-Chair
Cynthia Blanco, Co-Chair

  _____

Note: This message was sent to the membership through MemberClicks on 6/17
to capture anyone not on the TACRAO listserv. Apologies if this is the
second time you have received it. We are working toward a way to limit these
duplications.