[TACRAO] Listserv My News

White, Priscilla W priscilla.white at austin.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 9 10:19:36 CDT 2021

Jonathon,

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family! Texas' loss is definitely Pittsburgh's gain...we will miss you!

Hook 'em,

Priscilla

PRISCILLA WHITE, Assistant Registrar
The University of Texas at Austin | Office of the Registrar | 512-475-7638 | registrar.utexas.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__registrar.utexas.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=_FEKyUSQ0-TGBI5xVfmJ3ieP7QDC1K61Ovt_j51GZ6A&s=CtM973c46BFnsQIp7sMGQvVSlLk9UpQQKcES50PqcB8&e= >

[ PROTECT TEXAS TOGETHER ]
protect.utexas.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__protect.utexas.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=_FEKyUSQ0-TGBI5xVfmJ3ieP7QDC1K61Ovt_j51GZ6A&s=aKIniRbknkpzh5KYIQBuO2MIkH90K3Mx81jhJHOMpHA&e= >