[TACRAO] Listserv My News

Miller, Patrick p.miller at tcu.edu
Mon Jun 7 08:59:50 CDT 2021

Jonathan
You have been and will continue to be a bright light ... and lots of fun.
Pitt is very fortunate.
Best
Pat

Pat Miller

On Jun 7, 2021, at 8:12 AM, Helm, Jonathan <Jonathan_Helm at baylor.edu> wrote:

TACRAO Colleagues,

As some of you may have already heard, June 11 will be my last day as Registrar at Baylor University.  I will begin as University Registrar for the University of Pittsburgh on June 14.

TACRAO has been a highlight of my time as Registrar at Baylor.  It is such a strong organization, and I felt so welcomed when I attended my first annual conference in 2011 in San Antonio.  (I think I even received mention in the resolutions at end of that conference.)  I will miss TACRAO and seeing many of you during the annual conference each year.  I hope to continue those relationships through AACRAO and other opportunities in the coming years.  Best wishes to TACRAO and each of you.

My new e-mail address at Pitt is jch127 at pitt.edu<mailto:jch127 at pitt.edu>.

Jonathan