[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Delgado, Anne DelgadoA at uthscsa.edu
Fri Jan 29 16:24:26 CST 2021

Nancy,

I certainly enjoyed getting to know you through TEC. You could make the room laugh with all your GREAT stories!

You will be missed and I hope you enjoy your well deserved retirement.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne M. Delgado, M.B.A.
Senior Associate Registrar for Curriculum, Compliance and Assessment | Office of the University Registrar

UT Health San Antonio
7703 Floyd Curl Drive, Mail Code 7702
San Antonio, Texas  78229-3900
210-567-6320 (P) 210-567-2685 (F)
delgadoa at uthscsa.edu<mailto:delgadoa at uthscsa.edu>

[cid:image002.gif at 01D6F65B.35459DE0]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail communication (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18, U.S.C 2510-2521.  The information in this e-mail is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected from disclosure. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed only by the individual(s) or organization named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use in any way of the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Thank you.

Please let us know how we are doing by completing a survey about our service:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uthscsa.co1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5FdnfYoRwCZLhtZ65&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Sw212JA-kqJIPHBR0H5wopBD5NDGnWdyApnRrofNvH8&s=F_rZFj5bJgYXpQNbdhghwF696d5EjbuQcK0zFYY04vo&e=