[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Maria Aguirre maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Fri Jan 29 16:19:52 CST 2021

Congratulations Nancy on your retirement.  Enjoy it.  It has been a
pleasure working with you through the years with our TACRAO activities.

We will keep in touch via social media.

Cheers!

Maria C. Aguirre

Senior Executive Director
Communication & Creative Services

Texas State Technical College
300 Homer K. Taylor Drive | Sweetwater, TX 79556
O:325-235-7349 | C: 325-280-3471

*This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria Aguirre and does
not represent official Texas State Technical College policy.*