[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Faris, Nancy nfaris at dcccd.edu
Fri Jan 29 16:13:34 CST 2021

Hello TACRAO friends,

Today is my last day of employment as I am officially retiring as of January 31, 2019.  There are so many smart, hard working colleagues in this organization that I admire and have enjoyed learning from.  I have made some great friends.  I have especially enjoyed my time on the TEC 2018-2020.  And I want to send my sincere thanks to all of you.
Oh my the stories I can tell.  I hope to see you again.  Carry on and do great work.  Love  ya!
Would love to hear from you.  My personal email is nfaris3883 at gmail.com<mailto:nfaris3883 at gmail.com>

Nancy Faris
District Director of Academic & Student Records
District Office
nfaris at dcccd.edu<mailto:nfaris at dcccd.edu>
[Dallas College Logo]