[TACRAO] Listserv Vendor for Commencement Academic Regalia

Kincannon, Mary m.kincannon at tcu.edu
Thu Jan 14 13:18:30 CST 2021

Thanks!  Who is your rep?

Mary W. Kincannon
University Registrar
Texas Christian University
817-257-7829

From: TACRAO <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of GRIFFITH, REBECCA
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:03 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: Re: [TACRAO] Listserv Vendor for Commencement Academic Regalia

[EXTERNAL EMAIL WARNING] DO NOT CLICK LINKS or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
HI Mary!

Jostens for TCC.

Cordially,

Rebecca Griffith
District Director of Admissions and Records | Enrollment and Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College District | TREF 3110
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX 76102
817 515 1581 | rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>