[TACRAO] Listserv Waitlisting Function

Nickolaus A Cioci nacioci at lamar.edu
Wed Jan 13 10:54:29 CST 2021

Hello TACRAO,

Quick question for Banner schools: Is anyone using the waitlist function?

We are considering using it but 1) we are curious if anyone else was using it and 2) could provide us with any direction, help, tips, or tricks you can share with us while we test the capabilities of the function.

Thank you,

Dr. Nickolaus Cioci
Assistant Registrar
Lamar University
409.880.7597

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.